Craftsbycarolyn

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Thanks Angela

Ive been really suffering with my back this week i was floored so to speak , the pain was agonising .Today its a little better but still giving me grief, i am waiting for a tens machine to see if it can take away some of the pain has tablets are not doing anything.I got a lovely surprise this morning my friend Angela (Angela's blog ) sent me this lovely card and it brought tears to my eyes, Thank you very much Angela it is lovely and nice to know you are thinking of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! I hope it cheered you up! Angela x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrso sorry to hear your back is hurting you xxxxx
take care Dawnx

My Paper World said...

aaaaaawwww! What a cute card! Isn't Angela lovely! I really hope that your back gets better soon Andrea.
Sending you hugs!
Nicola xx