Craftsbycarolyn

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thanks Jackie

My Best mate over at Jackie, Scruff's corner has given me an award bless her it has made my week, ive not been too good , ive got the most chronic sore throat imaginable and its making soo miserable i cannt swallow without being in soo much pain.Ive been to the dr's today has i thought it was tonsilitis but came away with the locum saying its a viral sore throat :( and to gargle with salt water and take paracetamols and lemsip. Ive not slept since monday so i hope i can get some sleep tonight.Anyway thaks mate and i will award five others when im my old self. Right here are my five ive decided to award
1)Goes to Angela's blog she is a great friend with a fab shop which is soon closing and i will miss it
2)Goes toMy paper world - Nicola for alway leaving great comments on my blog.
3)Goes toAll pink girl - Dawn another lovely lady leaving great comments on my blog
4)Goes toEnfys again for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments.
5)Goes to Jilli's blog for a lovely PIF i received and for visiting my blog

3 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge congrats on your award xxx
thanks so much for giving it to me ,i am so behind so please for give me if it takes a while xxx
hope you feel better soon xxxxDawnxx

Anonymous said...

Andrea - Thank you so much for the lovely award. It's the first one I have received and it made my day. I hope you feel better very soon! Take care, Angela x

My Paper World said...

Thank you so much Andrea! That's really lovely of you! xx