Craftsbycarolyn

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Ive been tagged

By my mate Jackie, Scruff's corner

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was on with my second child and raising my first


What were you doing one year ago?
I was trying to adjust to becoming forty :)


Five snacks i enjoy
Chocolate i cannot eat enough of it
Chrisps those pom bears and cheese and onion
Jacobs crackers with cheese on
Biscuits any
Pork pies with pickle in.


Five things you would do if you wer a millionaire.
Buy a massive house with a swimming pool and other luxeries for my family.
Holidays abroad and a new bigger caravan
loads of goodie treats for the kids
learn to drive and buy myself a car
Open a massive craft shop i would be in heaven.


Five things you like doing
On the computer at this moment in time
On my blog
Watching Greg on the ps3
Making cards
Buying craft goodies


Five favourite toys
My doll tiny tears.
A cot and dollshouse my dad made.
Cannot think of the name but it was some sort of resin that was mixed together and you put objects in before it got hard, to make keyrings, paperweights and so on.
A perfume making kit.
My actiongirl doll , ive still got it in the attic.

My favourite now are my computer, cricut machine, bigshot, tag a long and xyron design runner...

I wont tag anyone but if you would like a go feel free.

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Hi Andrea!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
p.s when you open your massive craft shop, can I come and work for you? LOL!!!!!
Nicola xx

Jackie said...

Well done you.......don't forget your friends :) You have an award..........have a look at my blog!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ha ha! Loved reading your wish list. A massive craft shop appeals to me, too. And the childhood/adult toy list is also fascinating!! I count my computer and camera as toys now as well :-)

Enfys said...

Great card Andrea, great wish list too. Can I have a job in your massive shop please? I expect to get a HUGE staff discount :)